South Texas Personal Injury Attorney
Products Liability • Insurance • Construction • Employment
In civil litigation, there is no substitute for an experienced trial lawyer. When the opposing parties do their homework on us, they discover that the attorneys of The Reed Law Firm, PLLC, routinely handle complex litigation and have taken hundreds of cases to trial. They will learn that we are prepared to go the distance to protect our clients' interests.
Founding attorney Eric Reed brings extensive courtroom experience in diverse types of civil and commercial litigation. He provides plaintiff and defense representation to individuals, to businesses and corporations, and to governmental entities.
The Reed Law Firm is located in Houston but handles litigation throughout South Texas, including Harris County, San Antonio, Corpus Christi and the Rio Grande Valley. Contact us today to have your case evaluated by a proven litigator.
Houston Civil Litigation Attorney
In private practice since 2004, Eric Reed has served as lead counsel in complex civil cases. As a former Assistant U.S. Attorney, he prosecuted hundreds of high-stakes white collar criminal cases. His extensive courtroom experience helps him position clients for a favorable resolution, through settlement or trial.
- Personal injury — We handle serious and catastrophic injury cases, and wrongful death lawsuits, arising from auto accidents, tractor-trailer accidents, oilfield explosions, industrial accidents, premises liability and other bad accidents tracing to negligence. We have helped the injured secure comprehensive compensation for the ongoing needs and lost income from spinal cord injury, brain injury, amputation, severe burns and other permanent and disabling injuries.
- Products liability — Our firm enables clients to hold manufacturers responsible for dangerous and defective products, including auto defects, dangerous drugs or medical devices, defective workplace machinery, and dangerous consumer products such as power tools, appliances and hazardous toys. We have the diligence, resources and skill to go to trial when necessary.
- Construction litigation — We represent property owners and government entities in disputes with construction companies and subcontractors over construction defects, non-performance or non-payment. This litigation requires managing and coordinating various experts such as architects, engineers and surveyors, and the ability to sift through plans, specs, change orders, construction contracts, subcontracts, sureties and related matters.
- Insurance coverage litigation — We stand up for accident victims, homeowners and other policy holders who get the runaround from insurance companies. We litigate car accident coverage disputes, such as uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM), and other claims involving health insurance, disability insurance, homeowners insurance or commercial liability policies.
- Employment litigation — We represent employees and employers in lawsuits for discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wrongful termination, and in litigation of non-compete agreements and other restrictive covenants.
From experience with the most complex cases, Eric Reed and his team have developed an efficient process for managing evidence, drafting motions, retaining experts and preparing our civil cases for negotiations or trial.
The knowledgeable and dedicated team at The Reed Law Firm, PLLC, brings a strong litigation background to your case. Our goal is to make a trial unnecessary by securing a fair resolution, but we are ready to the take your case to a jury when other avenues have been exhausted.
Call 713-600-1800 to arrange a confidential consultation.